Flash Poker available on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad. The best card flipping draw poker game out there. Once you start flipping the cards you cant stop. Pit your intuition against Flash Poker's double up feature - double, quadruple your winnings using the double up feature.
- Auto hold cards
- Double Up feature - Use your intuition to double your winnings
- History of last 20 cards doubled up
- Cheezy sound effects
- Oddball animated picture cards
- Full stats (can be reset any time)
Once you start flipping cards you can't stop.
The deck consists of 4 suits of 13 ranked cards (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, J, Q, K, A) and Joker (wild card)
. Joker will substitute for the highest hand available. Following is a list of possible winning hand combinations.
- A hand that contains an Ace (high) straight, and all the suits are the same (flush)
Five of a Kind
- A hand that contains four cards of the one rank and a Joker.
- A straight flush is a hand that contains five cards in sequence, all of the same suit.
Four of a Kind
- A hand that contains four cards of the one rank and an unmatched card of another rank
- A hand that contains three matching cards of one rank and two matching cards of another rank.
- A hand where all five cards are of the same suit
- A straight is a hand that contains five cards in sequence
Three of a Kind
- A hand that contains three cards of the same rank, plus two unmatched cards.
- A hand that contains two cards of the same rank, plus two cards of another rank